What is your Return Policy
PHILIP VOETSCH guarantees the workmanship and materials in our pieces. We want you to absolutely love your jewelry. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, you may return any unworn and undamaged item(s) within 7 days of receipt for a full refund, exchange or merchandise credit. Please let us know ahead of time if you would like a refund or merchandise credit. In the instance that you must return something, you may return your order for a full refund under these circumstances:
- You have been given a Return Authorization Number prior to mailing jewelry.
- You must get a Return Authorization Number within two weeks of purchase date.
- It is in new, unworn condition.
- All parts are original (chains, etc). Damaged or altered diamonds will not be accepted for return.
- If anyone outside of our studio alters our piece in any way, we will no longer be responsible for the craftsmanship or integrity of the piece and with not accept it for return or repairs.
- Merchandise must be accompanied by original packaging and receipt.
If any of these requirements are not met, we reserve the right to either refuse the return, or charge a restocking fee depending upon the circumstances. Please note that any returns of purchases paid by credit card will be subject to a 3% restocking charge.
We will make the items exactly the size that is on your order, so please be certain of your ring size and all other details. Please understand that we cannot accept returns of Special Order pieces. Any ring that is made to fit a stone other than the specified size and shape stone on the ring we offer on the site is considered a Special Order and is not returnable. Any ring ordered with any alteration other than our original design is considered a Special Order and is not returnable.